DC Hysteresis Graph(DX-2010SD)
Automatic measurement on basic magnetization curve and magnetic hysteresis loop under static state of soft magnetic material, accurate measurement on static magnetic characteristic parameters such as initial permeability ¦Ìi, maximum permeability ¦Ìm, saturation magnetic induction Bs, remanence Br, coercive Hc and hysteresis losses Pu.
Windows measurement software applied simply. It conforms to China National Standards GB 3656 - 83, GB 3657 - 83, GB / T 13012 - 91, GJB 937 - 90, industry standard SJ / T10281 - 91 and international standard IEC 60404 - 4, IEC 404 - 7.
In accordance with measuring principle of ballistic method, combine computer control technology, A/D and D/A, replace conventional ballistic galvanometer with electronic integrator, realize analog ballistic method measurement under microcomputer control, can completely eliminate non-instant error caused by ballistic galvanometer in classical ballistic method, with high measurement accuracy, fast speed and good repeatability, can eliminate the influence of various artificial factors, and supply reliable basis for research on material magnetization process.
General Features of DC Hysteresis Graph(DX-2010SD)
- Testing sample varieties: soft magnetic ferrite, permalloy, amorphous, nm crystal, iron dust core, electrician ferrite and stalloy.
- Testing sample shapes: annular, E and U closing samples, and strip (bar) and chip open samples.
- Closing sample direct winding measurement: sample, magnetizing coil (N1) and measuring coil (N2) form a no-load transformer.
- Measure magnetic field intensity through measuring magnetizing current, magnetic field lock precision as high as 0.1%.
- Adopt electronic integrator to measure magnetic induction, zero drift of integrator can be self-corrected through software.
- Solenoid or permeameter shall be equipped to measure open samples.
- Testing method: simulate ballistic method and magnetic field sweep.
- Adopt analog ballistic method to measure basic magnetization curve, can accurately measure magnetic characteristic parameters on magnetization curve: ¦Ìi, ¦Ìm, Bs, value ¦Ì of any point.
- Adopt analog ballistic method and magnetic field sweep to measure saturation hysteresis loop, can accurately measure magnetic characteristic parameters on hysteresis loop: Bs, Br, Hc and Pu. Special explanation: simulate ballistic method to measure hysteresis loop is an exclusive measuring method of our company, can greatly improve the accuracy of Hc and Br.
- Automatic demagnetisation function before ¦Ìi testing, 10Hz AC saturation demagnetisation adopted.
- Testing single parameter can be selected in case of measurement with analog ballistic method to save time, the time of every testing point can be set as 0.1 second ~ 0.9 second.
- The density of testing point can be self-regulated with B speed feedback according to the shape of sample magnetic characteristic curve, curve can be also tested according to the testing point predefined by users.
- Powerful software functions with minimal technical requirements for testing staff.
Software Features of DC Hysteresis Graph(DX-2010SD)
Operate under Windows 95 / 98, Windows 2000 / XP operating systems, conform to Windows software specification, visual and simple operation.
Full automatic control, intelligent identification, user intervention unnecessary in entire testing process.
Sampling waveform and instrument status under real-time monitoring, and can be stopped at any time.
The effective sectional area and length of magnetic path of samples can be calculated according to the overall dimension of samples.
Automatic detection on sample test condition, facilitate users to test unknown samples.
File system adopts database format, can directly print or output test result to Excel form.
Powerful file management functions: data saving, deletionb and removal.
Data files contain complete sampled data, sample parameters, instrument parameters and testing schemes, adopt text format, can be conveniently typed into other software.
Display B (H) magnetization curve, B (H) magnetic hysteresis loop or ¦Ì (H) permeability curve, and can display coordinate information of every data point on curve.
Support various models of printers, test report accurately match printer sheet.
Print preview function, can conveniently regulate the size and edge distance of test report.
Test report can be directly printed, or generate JPG image file.
JPG image file can be sent directly through E-mail, or saved into disk.
Test reports contain complete curve diagrams, test results, test conditions and sample parameters. Both Chinese and English format can be adopted to facilitate adding user mark and enterprise name.
Multiple unit systems optional to satisfy the application habits of different users.
Software Screen of DC Hysteresis Graph(DX-2010SD)
Technical Data of DC Hysteresis Graph(DX-2010SD)
Adopt ballistic method measurement, technical indices as follows:
|Parameters measured||Bs(%)||Br(%)||Hc(%)||Pu(%)||¦Ì m(%)||¦Ì i (%)|
|Repeatability (constant temperature)||¡À 0.5||¡À 0.5||¡À 0.5||¡À 0.5||¡À 1||¡À 3|
When testing hysteresis loop with scanning method, H and B measuring errors can be estimated as: B: 1% + 1/2 LSB H: 1% + 1/2 LSB
|DX - 2010SD Static Hysteresis Graph||PC6616 A/D D/A Card|
| Output Voltage: 0 ~ ¡À50V
Output Current: 0.01mA ~ 10A
Current Range: 1mA, 2mA, 5mA, 10mA, 20mA, 50mA, 100mA, 200mA, 500mA,
1A, 2A, 5A, 10A total 13 automatic ranges
Stability: superior to 0.05%
Flux Range: 0.25, 0.5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 20mWb, total seven automatic ranges
Sensitivity: 0.05¦ÌWb (ballistic method)
0.1¦ÌWb (magnetic field sweep)
| A / D Conversion: 16 bits,16 channels
Conversion Time: < 10 ¦Ìs
Conversion Accuracy: 0.02 %( full range)
D/A Conversion: 12 bits, 2 channels
Conversion Accuracy: 0.1 %( full range)
Bus Structure: PCI busbar
Standard Package of DC Hysteresis Graph(DX-2010SD)
|Serial No.||Product Name||Model||Quantity|
|1||Test Power Supply||TPS-500SD||1|
|3||Data Acquisition Card||PC6616||1|
|5||Computer||Dell Dimension E-520n||1|
|6||Printer||HP1020 laser printer||1|
Correlative Services of DC Hysteresis Graph(DX-2010SD) :